Premier Scaffolding LLC is a market leader in erection & dismantling, hire & sale and form work with with relentless focus on our quality policies. The Quality Management system at Premier Scaffolding has been developed, implemented. We are committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.The policy embraces the following key principles:
- Create and maintain a culture of quality within the company.
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of our services to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Ensure that we provide cost effective solutions to our clients.
- Treasure harmonious teamwork and care for the growth and well being of our people.
- Ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance
- Strive for innovation and help to build and shape a better living environment.
- Provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
- Ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied at all times.
- Ensure that consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors and all others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards.
- Review our Quality Management System to ensure continual improvement.
Management will ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of organization as Premier Scaffolding LLC firmly believes in “Quality is key to success”.
Our Health & Safety Enviornment
Premier Scaffolding LLC is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its employees and others that may be affected by its operations.To this end, the company will:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from its work activities;
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with all relevant statutory provisions;
- Consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- Provide suitable and adequate information, instruction, training and supervision for all employees;
- Ensure all employees are competent to perform their tasks;
- Strive to prevent incidents which have a potential to cause harm and /or cases of work related ill health;
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment;
- Fully investigate all lost time accidents & implement recommendations to prevent recurrence;
- Provide all necessary resources, both human and capital, in order to comply with this policy.
A review of this policy will be carried out at least annually.